Each group already has a blank draft of a blog post set up for their post about a female mathematician. The instructions below explain how to login to the website and access your post so you can edit it.
- Go to wordpress.com and login to the Girls Talk Math account by clicking “Log In” in the top right corner.
Password: will be shared via Zoom
- In the menu bar on the left side of the page select “Posts.”
- Select “Drafts” from the menu bar at the top of the “Posts” page.
- Select your group’s blog post to start editing. Change the title when you’re ready. Do NOT delete the “blog2021” tag in the post settings. You can add pictures and texts and other blocks in WordPress. Ask your team leader for help if you have any questions.
- To save your post after editing, select “Save Draft” in the top right corner. Do NOT publish your post publicly until you are done writing and editing it.